Would you like to discover moon-like landscapes and go to the Blue Lagoon? During this half-day tour will see a profusion of lava fields, geothermal activity, lava caves and sea cliffs. We challenge the 4×4 super jeep over mountain tracks and stop at Lake Kleifarvatn where we will also take a look at a mysterious cave. We visit the Krýsuvík / Seltún hot springs and feel the geothermal activity in the ground.
You can see the bird colonies at the cliffs of Krysuvikurbjarg (summer) and enjoy the spectacular views to the Atlantic Ocean. We will follow the coast line and drive through the fishing village of Grindavik. Then we visit the Blue Lagoon where you can relax in the warm pool, if you opt for that.
BLUE LAGOON: We can purchase the Blue Lagoon package you desire (not included in the tour price), but it will depend on availability. Please inform us via email, should you be interested in going to the BL. If your booking is short notice, you might want to contact us first via email – email@example.com.
- Lake Kleifarvatn
- Hot springs Krýsuvík / Seltún
- Cliffs Krýsuvíkurbjarg
- Grindavik Fishing Village
- Blue Lagoon (optional)
- Secret stops
- Season: All year
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Reykjavik pick up: 8:30 – 9:00
- Food: (we’ll make a stop for lunch)
- Blue Lagoon: we can book the entrance to the BL for you (not included in the tour price). Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org if you request to go to the Blue Lagoon.