Would you like to experience an active volcano at Reykjanes peninsula? During this private tour you will see the most popular volcanic eruption in the Iceland´s history. Since the Volcanic eruption started in the valley of Geldingadalur at Fagradalsfjall mountain on 19th of March 2021 Icelanders have flocked to see the Volcano showing its breathtaking beauty. The Volcano is still emitting fresh lava. This is a once in a life time experience not to be missed. On this private tour you will be escorted by a professional local guide from the area and we provide you with all necessary gear for safety.
The eruption is called Geldingadalsgos by Icelanders and has been rated as the most popular volcanic eruption due to high volume of local people that have visited the area. The eruption may develop to be a Shield volcano eruption. It is important to be conscious while hiking around the area due to high level of volcanic gases such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide which make parts of the area inaccessible.
We can customise this tour towards your needs and wishes, for example if you like to stop in the Blue Lagoon. Do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reykjanes Volcano Geldingadalur Fagradalsfjall
- Lake Kleifarvatn
- Hot springs Krýsuvík / Seltún
- Grindavik Fishing Village
- Secret stops
- Season: All year
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Reykjavik pick up: 8:30 – 9:00
Discover Reykjanes Peninsuila Fagradalsfjall Video
- Food: (we’ll make a stop for lunch)
- Blue Lagoon: we can book the entrance to the BL for you (not included in the tour price). Send us an email email@example.com if you request to go to the Blue Lagoon.
Discover more about OUR TEAM, OUR FLEET & OUR ACCOMMODATION