You can get a better price if you buy two tour: combo deal for 2 separate tours – the “Disco Northern Lights” tour (minibus) + the “Spicy Golden Circle” tour (minibus).
Some of the highlights of our version of the Golden Circle tour include: Thingvellir National Park, a secret waterfall, the impressive Gullfoss Falls, the geyser Strokkur, a beach of black sands, and a taste of harðfiskur and malt, with some secret stops too 🙂
- You’ll find a question in the booking system for your available dates for the Northern Lights tour.
- We will email you in the afternoon to let you know if we are going out for the Northern Lights or not.
- If we cancel the tour: you can reschedule for tomorrow by emailing us.
- If the tour is operated but we do not see the lights: then we offer you ONE extra attempt for free, in our minibus.
- We need to know a.s.a.p. if you will take that extra attempt or not (so that we can organize vehicles & guides).
- We only run the tour when we have rather clear skies and the aurora forecast is promising.
- We monitor the weather and Northern Lights forecast using Icelandic Met Office, belgingur.is and the Geophysical Institute.
- The cost is only refunded when the tour cannot be operated, even once.
- There’s no guarantee of actually seeing the Northern Lights.
Would you like to upgrade? Here’s our super jeep combo deal.