You get a better price by purchasing this combo deal for 2 different tours – the Northern Lights tour of 3-4 hours (evening tour) + our famous Golden Circle Glacier tour. We pick the best days for your Northern Lights hunt while you are in Iceland so the two tours do not have to happen the same day. This super jeep combination of tours takes you off to Iceland’s greatest treasures in the comfort of our modified 4×4 trucks.
Our first destination is the remarkable Thingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of two continents divide.
From there we will carry on and admire Iceland’s most famous waterfall, Gullfoss Falls. After lunch (food not included in the tour price) we will follow mountain tracks to the imposing Glacier Langjökull. You can go snowmobiling on the glacier if you want, and many people say this is the highlight of the trip. Those who do not go snowmobiling will continue enjoying the glacier with our guide in the meantime. On the drive back we will discover the famous Geysir hot spring. You will see the geyser Strokkur erupt regularly every 4-8 minutes.
- You’ll find a question in the booking system for your available dates for the Northern Lights tour.
- We will email you in the afternoon to let you know if we are going out or not.
- If we cancel the tour: we reschedule you for tomorrow.
- If the tour is operated but we do not see the lights: then we offer you TWO extra attempts for free, in our minibus.
- We need to know a.s.a.p. if you will take that extra attempt or not (so that we can organize vehicles & guides).
- We only run the tour when we have rather clear skies and the aurora forecast is promising.
- We monitor the weather and Northern Lights forecast using Icelandic Met Office, belgingur.is and the Geophysical Institute.
- The cost is only refunded when the tour cannot be operated, even once.
- There’s no guarantee of actually seeing the Northern Lights.
Also available as a fully private tour – click here to book.