- 4x4 tour
- Glaciers / Geysers / Waterfalls
- Golden Circle
- History & Heritage
- Northern Lights
- Private Tours
- Super Jeep
You get a better price by purchasing this combo deal for 2 different private tours – the Northern Lights private tour of 3-4 hours (evening tour) + our famous Golden Circle Glacier private tour. We pick the best days for your Northern Lights hunt while you are in Iceland so the two tours do not have to happen the same day. This super jeep combination of tours takes you off to Iceland’s greatest treasures in the comfort of our modified 4×4 trucks which can take up to 6 people.
Our first destination is the remarkable Thingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of two continents divide.
From there we will carry on and admire Iceland’s most famous waterfall, Gullfoss Falls. After lunch (food not included in the tour price) we will follow mountain tracks to the imposing Glacier Langjökull. You can go snowmobiling on the glacier if you want, and many people say this is the highlight of the trip. Those who do not go snowmobiling will continue enjoying the glacier with our guide in the meantime. On the drive back we will discover the famous Geysir hot spring. You will see the geyser Strokkur erupt regularly every 4-8 minutes.
- This is for two different tours a full day tour Golden Circle Glacier and a evening tour for Northern Lights.
- Book the first available night you have for the Northern Lights tour
- The two tours can take happen in two different days/nights so it does not have to happen on the same day.
- We will email you in the afternoon to let you know if we are going out or not for the evening tour.
- If we cancel the tour: we reschedule you for the day after.
- We only run the tour when we have rather clear skies and the aurora forecast is promising.
- We monitor the weather and Northern Lights forecast using Icelandic Met Office, belgingur.is and the Geophysical Institute.
- The cost is only refunded when the tour cannot be operated, even once.
- There’s no guarantee of actually seeing the Northern Lights.
There will be a number of secret stops as well, but we can’t tell you about it. “Only Guide knows” …
- Season: mid Sep – mid Apr
- Hotel pick up: see voucher for timing
- What to bring: warm winter clothes (no jeans) and good shoes.
We will stop for refreshments on the way and for lunch