Iceland is now the most sought after tourist destination for its unparallel atmosphere. Iceland is no doubt one of the finest places on earth for its natural beauty and wonders. Iceland now has the reputation to be the land with the greatest varieties in entire Europe. It is often known as the land of fire and ice due to its diverse and contrasting landscapes. Iceland is home to both glaciers and volcanoes at the same time. It is also the blessed land where the great natural phenomenon of the Northern lights occurs. Iceland has a lot to offer to you from the natural wonders of the land to the rich cultural heritage of the people.
To have a memorable trip to Iceland you need the help and guide of the locals and tourist guides who can provide you with accurate and right information. We also help tourist by providing genuine services by helping them tour Iceland and visit some of the most important places in Iceland. We aim at providing the Best tour in Iceland to help our clients have a memorable stay. Our services cover almost all the important tourist attraction in Iceland. To have the best experience on your trip to Iceland it is very important to find the best places to visit. For which we have made a list of the top 5 tourist destinations in Iceland for you.
1. The Reykjavik is a must visit destination in Iceland as this place has a mixture of experiences to offer to you. The famous Blue Lagoon Geothermal spa of Iceland which is located in a lava field in the Reykjanes peninsula is located here. This place is a famous destination for its natural wonders and a vibrant nightlife.
2. The Skaftafell is also filled with the works of natural wonders such as Glaciers, peaks and the Svartifoss waterfall. The Skaftafell is a reserved area and also a national park with beautiful landscapes. This place is also very famous among tourist as it is one of the most important camping sites in Iceland.
3. The Jokulsarlon which is also a glacier lagoon is a worth visiting place in Iceland. The blue waters which are dotted by icebergs create a unique and mesmerizing view. One cannot just afford to blink an eye from the natural beauty of this lagoon.
4. Every tourist visiting Iceland also must visit the island village of Vik, which is a small village in the southern most part of Iceland. This village is an important staging post and one of the most beautiful villages in the world. The village is covered by beautiful black sand beach and cliffs which are a stunning creation of nature.
5. Skogar is also one of the most rated tourist destination in Iceland as the village offers some of the best views of waterfalls and scenic landscapes. This place is also famous for its open-air folk museum which has some of the finest pieces of art. Skogar is also a famous hiking destination and camping site for tourist who loves to blend with nature.